Cosmetics are substances used to enhance or protect the appearance or odor of the human body. Cosmetics include skin-care creams, lotions, powders, perfumes, lipsticks, fingernail polishes, eye and facial makeup, permanent waves, hair colors, deodorants, baby products, bath oils, bubble baths, and many other types of products. Their use is widespread, especially among women in Western countries. A subset of cosmetics is called “make-up”, which refers primarily to colored products intended to alter the user’s appearance.
1. For great looking eyes make sure to use powder shadows for a natural look and a eyeliner pencil for drama at night. Make sure the liner has a smudge tip at one end to get that smoky eye look. Only line the top of the eye is you’re looking tired. You don’t want to bring more attention to dark circles under the eyes. Neutral tones with a hint of color are flattering on everybody.
2. For sheen on the eyelids, dab a bit of Vaseline for a pretty reflective quality, as well as moisture.
3. Open up the eye with a gold/beige shimmer high lighter onto the brow bone.
1. Use blush as a lipstick, then use clear gloss or lip balm over it. Longer staying power.
2. Natural ingredients have been used for centuries as makeup: apply beet juice to lips and cheeks as a stain, or mix it with melted bees wax to make your own lip balm! Cayenne pepper can plump the lips, but use with caution! and it really suits your personality!
3. Use eye makeup remover to treat super dry, chapped lips. It’s a great nighttime lip treatment!
1. For a longer lasting foundation try a product with silicone. The silicone creates a sweat-proof and smudge resistant second skin. For me, I find it helps with my rosaceous because the live yeast extract has healing powers.
2. A powder bronzer under blush can really even out skin tone. I dab my brush in the bronzer, then into the blush and lightly cover my whole face.
3. For a new bronzer, use a foundation that is two to three shades darker than your skin tone and apply where you would use your bronzer. In a pinch you could use a brown eye shadow.
4. Papaya mixed with plain yogurt into a paste makes a great exfoliating mask for all skin types!
5. Use an egg white mask for a quick fix for diminishing the appearance of pores. You should always concentrate on your face because its the main part of your body. The above details are helpful in your future experiences.